Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im asking before just trying to figure it out because the previous owner put some sort of CF looking cover on the dash so I dont know where anything is and I dont wanna pry this entire thing off with the chance of ruining it if I dont have to. Im assuming it's not a problem adding a sub/amp combo to the stock Infinity stereo.....but please correct me if Im wrong. I appreciate any help in advance....thank you everyone.

Jeremy

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Eneded up being a very simple process......remove dash which is on by clips, unscrew 2 screws in the stereo. Thanks for the help.

·
Premium Member
9,131 Posts
I'll take it. My Sony Xploid is starting to have problems. Thought I was lucky and got one of the good ones but everybody i know has had problems out of them. But I have had mine for 5 yrs now and it just now started messing up.

·
Registered
51 Posts
How Did You Get Your Dash Off. When You Say Dash Do You Mean The Trim On The Front. What Do I Have To Do. Pull On It Carefully And Itll Pop Out. Im Trying To Install My Clarion. Any Help?????? Thanks

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
pull the face off. it's held in with clips (red pieces are female attachments)

·
Registered
51 Posts
thanks alot rock. i just didnt want to go and tear it all up. you know what i mean. thanks again rock......

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Adam said:
Rock I hate to do this but I'm gonna have to have a talk with ya about that awsome avatar :bow:
ok ok. I thought it was risky, but had to give it a shot.... :mullet:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts