Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to lower the front end a bit with the t-bars, as much as I can and still have it able to be alighned (sp?). How low can it go?

Once that is done, I can level it out with spacers in the rear, right?

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
"Spacers" will lift your rear, not lower it. You should be able to lower the front at least an inch with the torsion bars and then use hangers to lower the rear about two to three inches. That should put you level.

·
Yes it's a lowered 4X4
1,549 Posts
I dropped the torsion bars 1.5" in the front to go with the 2" drop shackle in the rear. Had no problems with the alignment could have gone much lower, but then the ride quality wouldn't be good

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
N56629 said:
"Spacers" will lift your rear, not lower it. You should be able to lower the front at least an inch with the torsion bars and then use hangers to lower the rear about two to three inches. That should put you level.
I KNEW I should have looked under the truck before saying that! Once again, I am thinking it's still the same as my old Valiant.

So far, so good. Anyone got a link to the shackles?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.