Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was badass at first when it started doin it this afternoon, but then I realized at night that its really really annoying...

On really bass heavy songs my lights on the roof right at the front of the car move so much that it trips the switches and the lights turn on and off w/ every bass hit. Strobe lights are cool in the club, not in my rango :help:

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its not a light by the tailgate, its the lights right above your head in the front. The kind you push to turn on and off. The headliner moves so much that they push completely in and out and toggle the lighswitches all day.

I'm thinkin that I could somehow just hook those 2 lights up on a switch, and put the switch on the dash, but then again, I'm not the best when it comes to electrical :(

·
Registered
402 Posts
That happens to me on occasion, but mine is because the hatch moves so much that the truck thinks that the hatch is opening and closing causing the lights to go on and off. I wouldn't mess with the wiring of the lights because if you ever go to change things, the you have to go back and fix it. Plus, i wouldn't do it just because i would not want to mess up the factory wiring.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think I'm gonna take your advice 98, and I'd prob just mess it up if I did it myself anyway, lol :hammer: I'll just live with it, no biggie

·
Super Modder
4,368 Posts
why dont you try to turn the dimmer switch all the way off...see if that works...if not then take the bulbs out hehehe

1 - 11 of 11 Posts