Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Mopar 4 life
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well at my skool a kid has a 99 dak rc 2wd v6. clean truck black, some ugly wheels. but the other day as im pulling in i see he added a new hood. and its the one i want. the shaker hood scoop!!!!!!!1 i saw it and wanted it. i stopped and talked to him and he has some cheap headers and some other things and asim looking at the motor i see he had tq straps on it!!!!!! :funny: :huh: like wtf is the point of the damn hood if the motor doesnt move!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ill try to get pics. dont know when cuz he only drives it when its nice! and it wasnt snowing yesterday so i guess it was a good day to him

·
Crown on the Rocks
1,667 Posts
Torque straps, for a v6. Never paid any attention to my old dak sxt, but I wouldn't think it would move much anyway.

·
Mopar 4 life
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
i know that what i said! i was like its a v6 and the kid was like but it has power! i laughed. it has a ebay or spectra filter still in factory airbox, ebay headers that arnt sealed right, v8 tb, and a cherry bomb! no tuning no nothing!

·
Go Rangers!!
3,159 Posts
i know that what i said! i was like its a v6 and the kid was like but it has power! i laughed. it has a ebay cold air intake, ebay headers that arnt sealed right, v8 tb, and a cherry bomb! no tuning no nothing!
It has a shaker hood with a cold air intake :huh:

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
A v-6 with a real shaker hood, that is stupid! Or was it an 3M tape on? I'm guessing tape on.

·
"][" {[]} {[]} ][_ 
17,338 Posts
Who cares if its a v6 with a shaker, whats the difference between a v6 having exhaust?

Now the torque straps, thats funny, my 5.9 doesnt even wiggle.

·
Mopar 4 life
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It has a shaker hood with a cold air intake :huh:
sorry left out the part that it only has a cone filter ziptied to the stock intake box with like a spectra filter or ebay filter. was typin to fast my bad

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
Mine rocks the whole truck with a torque strap!

·
Mopar 4 life
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
rebel u have a 5.9 the little midgets cant take that much power!!

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
sorry left out the part that it only has a cone filter ziptied to the stock intake box with like a spectra filter or ebay filter. was typin to fast my bad
That is funny, Is he running two filters then too?

·
Mopar 4 life
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea he has one in the scoop and the one sitting in the stock box. he said he just didnt have time to take it out. i was like what ever and tried to get him to sell me the hood and scoop.. told him id give him a seat of neon srt acr seats for them and he said no! i want it!!!

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
:jester: What a tard!

·
Mopar 4 life
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yup hopefully i can get a pic of it soon he doesnt drive it to often tho i offered him the seats since i have four of them and 200 cash and he said no

1 - 13 of 13 Posts