Dakota Durango Forum banner
41 - 59 of 59 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
You can see mine above. Now in this post also. Probably be coming at or going away from each other. I go beltway to 59. You have 16's? Man that isn't fair.
Well Ike took out my old ford so I needed another ride. I decided to go back to my roots and get a dodge.I like it. It's nice to have a ride I can work on because I want to not because I have to.lol:woot: Nice ride btw.

· DOG's Viceroy
4,533 Posts
Dude that sucks. Im sorry to hear that. Im up for getting together (without my truck). Ill drive the caddie. I can bring some R/T paint decals. I just need prior notice of no less than 3 - 4 days.

· 2000 Fake R/T & 2001 R/T
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
A get together in the near future sounds good. Trying to get my truck back together this week so it should be running soon..

· 2000 Fake R/T & 2001 R/T
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
anyone still checking this thread?? northwest side here 249&the belt. i have some questions about where to get work done on adding kit and paint, etc. let get this thread hoping again. GO TEXANS!!!
Still subscribed...

· American Rebel.
12,949 Posts
used to live in Rockwall :(

· Purple Kota
392 Posts
can we have a meeting in texas closer to wichita falls or dallas :p lol i wanna meet up with a bunch of people :p houston is to far :p

41 - 59 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.