Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a complete Hotchkis tvs system with the shocks and an x brace, ive had for 2yrs sitting in my basement. Im thinkin about selling it, so if i get what i paid ill let it go! Everything is brand new, so it will be $1500. My truck is a 99 rt rc.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As far as i know the rear leafs wont work for a cc just rc and yes with sway bars. I have to get my camera back than ill post pics.

·
Registered
18,117 Posts
The leaf springs will work on a CC, they might just be a little softer spring rate. Depending on the pictures of the x-brace I may be interested. Please don't forget to post them...

·
Registered
26 Posts
hope you got what you want but i dont think you should get 1500 for something that you never used not are fault you did and pay full price even on the best system for the rt

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well when I bought it from mopac that's what I paid, why should I get fucked for not using it? If you want it you want if you don't piss off!!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No its not a kenny its the one buddy use to sell on here. Can't remember the name though!

·
Blown and Squirted
3,407 Posts
hope you got what you want but i dont think you should get 1500 for something that you never used not are fault you did and pay full price even on the best system for the rt
If I had what the OP is selling my asking price would be 2k. This kind of sale isn't going to come again, probably ever.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts