Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I have a 2003 dakota reg cab sport+ 4.7. I will be buying the Hotchkis tvs system w/ bilsteins in the next couple of days. I will be dumping my stock wheel setup in favor of r/t wheel package with the 255/55 tires. With the Hotchkis2/3 drop and the 255/55 r/t wheel package will i have a problem with clearance? The front tires and the wheel flare? Remember i will be using the r/t wheel package with 255/55 tires.
Thanks,
Smoke

·
One of the Elite
1,736 Posts
You are good to go

You should be fine. The Hotchkis works on the R/T with perfect clearance. Especially if you are sticking with the 255/55/17 size tires, it should be fine. No worries.

~CYCLONE_06

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
smoke said:
Hello,
I have a 2003 dakota reg cab sport+ 4.7. I will be buying the Hotchkis tvs system w/ bilsteins in the next couple of days. I will be dumping my stock wheel setup in favor of r/t wheel package with the 255/55 tires. With the Hotchkis2/3 drop and the 255/55 r/t wheel package will i have a problem with clearance? The front tires and the wheel flare? Remember i will be using the r/t wheel package with 255/55 tires.
Thanks,
Smoke
Lots of R/T owners are using the Hotchkis system with the factory R/T rims with no problems at all.

·
One of the Elite
1,736 Posts
WTF ?

Hey man wtf ? I told you it would work before he did, wheres my thank you ? j/k You should love the Hotchkis.

~CYCLONE_06

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
CYCLONE_06

I didn't thank you first because you're a Mark Martin fan. Everybody who knows anything about cup racing knows that Harvick is the man. Ha!!!! :woot:

·
One of the Elite
1,736 Posts
O i gotcha, a Harvick fan. Its all good. Root for who you like. The thing is, everyone knows Martin deserves a cup, and his time is running out. Harvick will get his, hes young.

~CYCLONE_06

1 - 9 of 9 Posts