Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
5,240 Posts
I have the Hotchkis TVS in my 03 R/T, but didn't in my 01 R/T - I wish I had bought this thing 3 years ago, the difference in handling is amazing. When I was in CA for Spring Fling we had a convoy of trucks screaming across various highways on the way to the event. I was in the middle of the convoy, and was the only truck without Hotchkis. Every time we hit a sweeping turn to change roads, I would have to slow down to take the turn then romp on it to catch up to the lead vehicles.

· Premium Member
5,240 Posts
Bigguy18LSU77 said:
Where can I get this kit and how much is it? How hard is it to install? A buddy of mine said he can do it and we have most of the equipment (he has it), he said "You get the money and I have the time" so let me know where to get it from. Thanks.

If I install airbags, would I need the hotchkiss system?

thanks,
Hugh
To install the entire kit front and back with shocks and sways took about 8 hours. We were able to do everything with large floor jacks and jackstands, plus hand tools.

We had some delays because one of my sway bar linkages broke (bought a new one locally) and the front bumpstops were an insane pain in the ass to remove because we waited until after everything was installed to take them out (do this before you put everything back together and have a drill or something sturdy to drill out the posts).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.