Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
893 Posts
How much of a difference in the drop between an R/T and a regulat durango or Dakota? Does this TVS system give you the R/T look or is it lower?

· Registered
893 Posts
Hmmmmm.......... Something to consider then. Too bad it is so much money. Then even more to haveit installed.

· Registered
893 Posts
DurangoDude said:
Your right kaui56, the RT Durango is 4+4, and Hotchkis dosen't make a kit for it. They only make it for the 2 wheel drive.

Mine is GREAT, dropped it 2" in the front, and 3" in the back. Handles like a dream.
Well that blows that they do not make this for 4x4 Durango's. What are my other options to attain a more solid ride in my 4x4 Durango?

· Registered
893 Posts
I was thinking of switching out the sways. Should I go with Hotchkis? Or some other brand? Is this a do-it-yourselfer or take it to a shop? I have limited repair skills.

· Registered
893 Posts
Really? I have never done any kind of suspension work. I have a couple of friends that are pretty handy with a wrench though. My buddy Conor could not make it to my bachelor party last w/e. Maybe I will recruit his ass for missing it.

· Registered
893 Posts
What are we talking here for the sway bar? Is there some shocks that I should go with to get a more stable ride?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.