Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1991 Posts

·
98Dak2.5
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets start a thread to see who has the hottest girlfriend or wife. Obviuosly this will be NSFW so let the nude pictures fly away.

·
98Dak2.5
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok then post regular pics, and for those of you who can post nude pics, post away.

·
98Dak2.5
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
as the official judge of this thread, so far she is the hottest.

·
G.F.Y racing president
9,424 Posts
Lets start a thread to see who has the hottest girlfriend or wife. Obviuosly this will be NSFW so let the nude pictures fly away.
i dont think it should be a competition though, should be more like a mural or something of out beautiful ladies...just saying, cause it could get ugly between people who post them up, and one calling the other not as attractive or whatever...its a bit degrading...no?:huh:

·
G.F.Y racing president
9,424 Posts
A few shots of my wife, These where done for some of her photoghraphy projects.

I got permission from her to post these.
wow.:mullet:

·
98Dak2.5
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i dont think it should be a competition though, should be more like a mural or something of out beautiful ladies...just saying, cause it could get ugly between people who post them up, and one calling the other not as attractive or whatever...its a bit degrading...no?:huh:

THIS IS AS FRIENDLY AS IT GETS.....let me rephrase my opening statement...lets see some beautiful women....naked or clothed.... i dont care

·
Crown on the Rocks
1,667 Posts
I know I can't compete with some others but here is the only pic I am putting up...

·
G.F.Y racing president
9,424 Posts
better make sure she dont rear what you just typed man...shes hot, dont know what your talking about

·
Crown on the Rocks
1,667 Posts
I put it like that because she was looking over my back. I think she is gorgeous, i was just picking on her and she got me back already....

1 - 20 of 1991 Posts