Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i gota hook up my autometer air/fuel ratio to my o2 sensor and my heated sensor has 4 wires, two white, one grey, and one black. i need to wire the gauge to the wire that leads to my pcm from the o2 sensor but dont know which one out of the four. any ideas???

·
Registered
685 Posts
sniper rt said:
i gota hook up my autometer air/fuel ratio to my o2 sensor and my heated sensor has 4 wires, two white, one grey, and one black. i need to wire the gauge to the wire that leads to my pcm from the o2 sensor but dont know which one out of the four. any ideas???
If you wire it direct to the sensor, its the black and gray ones. The whites are just heater wires.
If you tap into the harness (C1), its the Tan with white strip, for the signal and the black with light blue strip for the sensor ground.

Barry

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i figured that about the two white ones bein heaters. but wat do u mean by tapin into the harness? which harness, the one on the pcm?

·
Registered
685 Posts
sniper rt said:
i figured that about the two white ones bein heaters. but wat do u mean by tapin into the harness? which harness, the one on the pcm?
Yes, the one at the PCM. C1 is the plug nearest to the firewall of the three. You will see the tan with white strip and the black with light blue strip in there. It might be easier to tap into the wire harness at the firewall though. This is what I did. Then you don't have to run wires all over the engine bay.

Barry

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok, thanx, ive had the gauge for weeks now on my a pillar not hooked up and i didnt wanna hook it up to the wrong one, ill do that tho, hook it up at the harness.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts