1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
the blue blur...
2,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
American Rebel.
13,460 Posts
I guess its not your normal skyline and I guess I need to buy it. Goodbye college

·
Guard Dog
1,338 Posts
Fantastic. I love when people have a sense of humor on Clist. Some poeple take selling stuff way too seriously.

·
Registered
416 Posts
ha that is hilarious, I can't remember but i seen this once before though but it never gets old

·
Dakota for Life!
2,489 Posts
Good find :mullet: I hit the floor when I read "It will go so fcking fast that you may very well go back in time. It happened to me once. Just once, but it was fcking rad."

·
Banned
1,519 Posts
You like going fast? Ever tried to outrun 24 police cars and 3 helicopters? You need this car. It will go so fcking fast that you may very well go back in time. It happened to me once. Just once, but it was fcking rad. Its like someone took a rocket and opened its mouth and poured steroids down its throat and and threatened to kill its family if it wasn't the fastest motherfcker you've ever driven.

lmao seriously this kid has to much time on his hands

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
in all honesty, thats a pretty good deal for the car aint it? lol sweet add for sure.

·
the blue blur...
2,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
in all honesty, thats a pretty good deal for the car aint it? lol sweet add for sure.
i have no idea what they go for, but the ad is almost worth that much :jester:

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
You dont know a skyline? How about a supra? Youtube skyline from hell haha. Youll learn quick! Skylines and supras are like the camaros and mustangs of the import world.

·
American Rebel.
13,460 Posts
You dont know a skyline? How about a supra? Youtube skyline from hell haha. Youll learn quick! Skylines and supras are like the camaros and mustangs of the import world.
No there more like a budget bugatti or SSC :mullet:

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
I have no idea what a Skyline is
The Nisan GTR is the newest incarnation of the Skyline minus the awd.

The Infiniti G35 was the first version of an unmodified Skyline to be imported into the US. All other Skylines that were imported into the US had to be modified to meet the US DOT Safety and Emissions Regulations.

·
the blue blur...
2,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
pretty sure it is.

·
Resident Craigslist Whore
3,230 Posts
that ad is fucking hilarious lol. When I was deployed to Spain in 2002, there was a corpsman there on a 2 year billet who had a Skyline. I hate riceburners so I didn't pay much attention, but the riceburner obsessed buddy of mine that was there with me was about to have sex with that cars tailpipe. He said it was the real deal, non-legal in the US version, and it was right side drive if I recall.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts