Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

I just picked up a 2003 DD SLT 5.9 and here I am less than a month later with some type of high speed (65 mph+) buzzing noise that sounds like its coming from the inside of the vehicle. I have no clue what this could be, it sounds as if its coming from the passenger side speaker. I can only relate the sound to a cheap little buzzing toy, maybe a sensor of some sort, I dunno. Its a pretty noticable sound when the radio isnt on and the windows are closed. I can only imagine that its a sensor of some sort. I just hit 3,000 miles from my last oil change yesterday morning and thats when I noticed the buzzing sound (is this just a strange coincidence?) The brakes are great and can't imagine that this would be the issue. I just dunno

Has anyone ever heard of this at all!? or maybe even heard of something reletivley close to what im describing? This is very frustrating as you can imagine just picking up the vehicle a month ago out of state and something like this just happens.....any info is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope, couldn't be so lucky to have it be something that simple. Like I said it seems if its coming from inside the vehicle somewhere but I do here a light grinding noise of some sort from outside the vehicle at +65 mph. I just don't get it. Any Dodge dealer would honor a warranty and look at it.........right?!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts