Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
do u know what the fix is?? i want my fogs back!
well here is what i have found out..
I wired them in and its had a relay kit and i think i had to much of a draw on my battery ( two amps one to all my speakers and one to my sub and then power to the relay)
It drained my battery when I turned my HIDS on I just turned them on with the switch whitout the truck started and with in a matter of two min. I went to back my truck out of the garage and it wouldnt start.
So I jumped it and it was running like SH*T so I unplugged all the ground and pulled the fuse on the relay and then it wouldnt even try to fire, ( i think the battery was to dead even thought the truck was turning over perfectly fine) so I pulled both fuse to my amps and then charged it and it finally started (now both fuses to the amps removed and both ground wires removed the truck started fine, at lunch I am going to hook up the ground to seee if the HIDS will work and truck will start fine with out the amps plugged in.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
see i had heard that about the capacitor as well..
Climb what kit do you have?
are you 9007 the magnetic ones that move the bulb in and out when switching between high and low?
When I switch i see no differace what so ever between high and low

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
got it!!!

took the plug apart and switched them around when i first did that the high were on when the low bema was on and vice versa
so i took it apart and switched it around again and it works mint!!!!
the lights are magnetic so they are loud when they swtich from high to low but who cares!!! hahaha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.