Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Texas Knock Out
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can find the HID headlights. I want them and really cant find them at all anywhere. HELP. :huh:

·
Mopar 4 life
749 Posts
retro-solutions.com!! thats where i got mine and they are amazing!!

·
Texas Knock Out
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
retro-solutions.com!! thats where i got mine and they are amazing!!
good site good looking headlights only problem how do i navigate this site to find my truck lights lol

·
The Asian Persuasion
2,644 Posts
Anyone know where I can find the HID headlights. I want them and really cant find them at all anywhere. HELP. :huh:
Are you looking for just an HID kit for your stock headlights, or do you want aftermarket headlights and then install HID's into them?

·
Texas Knock Out
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you looking for just an HID kit for your stock headlights, or do you want aftermarket headlights and then install HID's into them?
i am looking for something like what you got.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I just ordered a set of 8000k bis and a set of 8000k singles for the fogs from HIDkitwarehouse and they are awesome plug and play, durable and they offer a pretty amazing warranty. 247 for both sets shipped 2day.

·
The Asian Persuasion
2,644 Posts

·
Texas Knock Out
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sabresports with 6000K HID's

Sabresports from eBay

HID's are from www.dynamicsoundcaraudio.com/hidkits.html

Here's my How-to on installing HID's into the Sabresports:

http://www.dakota-durango.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80263

My thread with them installed and the light pattern, pages 2 and 3:

http://www.dakota-durango.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80142&page=2

Good luck and post pics when you decide! :mullet:
thanks bro. i am getting everything settled right now to find out what i want to do and then after that i am putting it all together so there will be plenty of pics and posts about what i do.

·
Texas Knock Out
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
The Asian Persuasion
2,644 Posts
thanks bro. i am getting everything settled right now to find out what i want to do and then after that i am putting it all together so there will be plenty of pics and posts about what i do.
Right on man...I've had a good amount of HID's throughout all of my vehicles and I suggest either 4300K or 5000K if you want a slight tint of blue. 6000K are ok but in certain headlights, they look too blue. Anything higher is gay IMHO. :D

·
Texas Knock Out
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Right on man...I've had a good amount of HID's throughout all of my vehicles and I suggest either 4300K or 5000K if you want a slight tint of blue. 6000K are ok but in certain headlights, they look too blue. Anything higher is gay IMHO. :D
i am looking to the 5000K. What you got looks good. I am leaning towards what you have.

·
The Asian Persuasion
2,644 Posts
i am looking to the 5000K. What you got looks good. I am leaning towards what you have.
Yea, that's what I'm saying...the 6000K in crystal clear lights look too blue to me. I would have gotten a 4300K kit if I had to do it again. 5000K is good though too. My buddy has them in his 08 Duramax and they look good.

·
Texas Knock Out
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yea, that's what I'm saying...the 6000K in crystal clear lights look too blue to me. I would have gotten a 4300K kit if I had to do it again. 5000K is good though too. My buddy has them in his 08 Duramax and they look good.
i hare those bright blue lights when they are coming at you. blinds me. did you ahve to build yours?

·
The Asian Persuasion
2,644 Posts
i hare those bright blue lights when they are coming at you. blinds me. did you ahve to build yours?
Build?? Don't know what you mean by that, sorry.

·
Texas Knock Out
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Texas Knock Out
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
someone told me that i would have to build the headlights. i would have to buy everything seperate and build them myself.

·
The Asian Persuasion
2,644 Posts
someone told me that i would have to build the headlights. i would have to buy everything seperate and build them myself.
The headlights are complete aftermarket lights, and the only thing you need to "build" is installing the HID kit into the headlights. Did you read through my HOW-TO on installing the HID's into the Sabresports??? Look through those pictures and you'll see what I'm talking about.

·
Texas Knock Out
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The headlights are complete aftermarket lights, and the only thing you need to "build" is installing the HID kit into the headlights. Did you read through my HOW-TO on installing the HID's into the Sabresports??? Look through those pictures and you'll see what I'm talking about.
lol going through them right now. i am burnt out today so my mind aint all there.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts