Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I am from windsor Ont anyone from here or close to..
thought i would stop in and say Hi to all my fellow canucks here!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
anyone know of any good shops that do custom work (airbags and such body work paint) around here they could recommend!!

B

·
0 Posts
pyro_incubis said:
anyone know of any good shops that do custom work (airbags and such body work paint) around here they could recommend!!
not sure of any shops in the windsor area. check out this site www.swordsite.com its an ontario region dakotas forum and we have members in your area that might be able to help you out.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
will do ty for the tip.... can't wait for nice weather here to get some pics of my truck on there forums and others...

·
Registered
13,323 Posts
Whats going on man welcome to the site cant wait to see more pics :)

W

·
0 Posts
once i get my cam bac, ill be posting, know any good low price body shops around windsor ?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Windsor, Windsor...... I think I've heard of it! :jester:

Welcome fellow Ontario Dodge guy!

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
I just wanted to throw this out to our fellow Canadian friends...

In the works is a very big meet planned being proposed for September of this year. We're looking at mulitple state, and if some of you guys would be willing to come.. Multiple country meet off of Dakota USA. Of course everyone off of Dak-Dur is more than welcome to join as well. But I figured to give you a heads up would be a good idea.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Just joined and from Windsor as well. I have a friend that does excellent body work and paint here in Windsor off of College. He's a back yard mechanic, but does impeckable work. If interested, let me know.

·
<---1 of none!
6,583 Posts
hi back! :wave:

·
Registered
411 Posts
Hey I'm from windsor as well 1996 dakota is what I'm running with would like to know of truck's meet's in the area!! nice to see some local guy and gal's around here!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Im also in the windsor area and a shop i went to to get my hood and door repainted (after my accident) and went to my dads buddys place called AMT on the corner of pronvincial road right by the sunoco gas station and they did a great job matching the colour. And does anyone in windsor know of any canadian sites we can order parts off of because the border fees are shit

1 - 20 of 21 Posts