Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All.:wave: I am new to the site. new guy from Central Texas here...I Just picked up 2000 Durango SLT 5.9L 109k miles pretty peppy...Not as quick as my Z28, but pretty good for a heavy suv IMO. anyway it is White with Lt gray interior. Pwr windows, seats, locks, mirrors. I have heard/read of a few issues with these, something bout ball joints and the tranny?:huh: any info would be great.. look forward to learnin what I can and appreciate all your help..

·
Ugliest Truck on here!!!
8,951 Posts
Welcome.

Its no where near as quick as your Z28... I came from an 01 TA via a 3.8 impala to my 3.9 dak..... went from really fast to a nice car to really slow LOL.

·
Banned
28,625 Posts
holy shit that is actually an addy.

·
Banned
25,820 Posts

·
Go Rangers!!
3,159 Posts
Hi All.:wave: I am new to the site. new guy from Central Texas here...I Just picked up 2000 Durango SLT 5.9L 109k miles pretty peppy...Not as quick as my Z28, but pretty good for a heavy suv IMO. anyway it is White with Lt gray interior. Pwr windows, seats, locks, mirrors. I have heard/read of a few issues with these, something bout ball joints and the tranny?:huh: any info would be great.. look forward to learnin what I can and appreciate all your help..

What city do you live in?

Welcome by the way.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What city do you live in?

Welcome by the way.
I'm in Burnet.. 60 miles NW of Austin... Or 80 miles N of SA..

just about the middle of NOWHERE...lol.

Thanks all for the Welcome.

·
Hunting Is Life!!
16,662 Posts
Welcome

1 - 18 of 18 Posts