Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Dodge Fans,
I own a 2002 Dodge Durango SLT 4X4 since a good year. I love it and my wife too. We in Germany have a lot higher coasts, fuel, taxes and other, to drive a car like that. But its any cent worth it. Buddy’s of mine are driving most time the tiny buckets like suzuki ore the corean ones I never stocked in a mud ore forest but they will because no power lol! My neighbours are mad about my loud big baby but who cares? :drive:. I hope here to find persons who can give me tips and may ideas to modify it. :banana2:. And maybe there are Friendships coming out of that. I get always jealous about your Dodges! Respect ! Most of them would be here street illegal. We have strict laws. :rant: But looking awesome for me.
That’s all for now and sorry my English isn’t that good. God bless you all Andre
:bye::bye:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome to the site! I was stationed at Spangdahlem AB twice and loved it! We lived in Zemmer, Trier and Speicher ... it was a great experience. We made many friends both military and civilian. I would love to do it all over again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts