Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well after some Modding, & such I finally am at a place with the Dakota where it was time to take some Pic's for the archives, hope you like it!
Im probably done with it for a while ((yea right..:jester:))

RJS

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
wow VERY clean truck. you do very nice work, im sorry but the v6 kills it for me...

i REALLY like those headlights. how much did those run you?

·
don't feed the bears
10,668 Posts
wow you could eat off your rims!! nice truck

that bed rug and camper top is SWWEEETT its like a little apartment!

kick ass ride.. if you want to wake up your v6 a little bit get one of Dwights ported and polished throttle bodies.. I have one and even pullin my 33's i can feel the extra pep..

G

·
Looking damn good there Rick! :mullet:

It's maybe just me, but aren't the rear shocks on upside down? I thought the boot was supposed to go to the top or does it really make a difference??? :huh:

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
wow you could eat off your rims!! nice truck

that bed rug and camper top is SWWEEETT its like a little apartment!

kick ass ride.. if you want to wake up your v6 a little bit get one of Dwights ported and polished throttle bodies.. I have one and even pullin my 33's i can feel the extra pep..
Dwight is already on board!

·
Registered
6,868 Posts

It's maybe just me, but aren't the rear shocks on upside down? I thought the boot was supposed to go to the top or does it really make a difference??? :huh:
it really doesnt matter, but normally they do go with the boot up.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

You know what, I had em on the other way too, because I wasnt paying attention to the way they go & they did look correct the other way, but as soon as I had em installed, there it was.....The sticker on the shock that says 'THIS SIDE UP" so I ended up having to re-install them & thats what you see now, So according to the shock spec's they are correct......

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
huh, i didnt know that. i was always told the otherway. but thats why im here, gotta learn me some shit lol

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Do you clean under your truck? or never drive it?
I purchased this Dak as a 3rd owner last year & the underside was & still is immaculate, pretty unbelievable for a 120k Truck, that & the fact that I can be kinda Anal about keeping things as pristine as possible :jester: & it is my DD...So clean in fact that if & when the engine were to go, I think would be a Perfect candidate for a 5.9 swap :mullet:

G

·
You know what, I had em on the other way too, because I wasnt paying attention to the way they go & they did look correct the other way, but as soon as I had em installed, there it was.....The sticker on the shock that says 'THIS SIDE UP" so I ended up having to re-install them & thats what you see now, So according to the shock spec's they are correct......
Learn something new everyday. :mullet:

When all else fails, read the instructions. :D

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 57 Posts