Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have 22'' rims on there dakota? if so what size tire do you need, what width of the rim can you go with, and is there any rubbing and does it change your mph? im thinking about getting some and i didn't know where to start i thought that maybe your guys could help thank you. :huh:

·
Registered
85 Posts
dakotastampede said:
Does anyone have 22'' rims on there dakota? if so what size tire do you need, what width of the rim can you go with, and is there any rubbing and does it change your mph? im thinking about getting some and i didn't know where to start i thought that maybe your guys could help thank you. :huh:

Dont have 22's yet but the tire size is a 265/35/22 which is a perrelli scorpion tire so those are gonna cost ya right there, but as long as you stick to that size you will be fine with rubbing. im not sure what width you will have to go with, but you mph will change for sure. prolly bout 7 to 10 mph off maybe more. but with that tire size im tellin you. DODGE ALL POTHOLES. with a 35 series tires if you hit a pothole at a low speed it will throw a little dump in your lip (depending the rim) but i stay around the detroit area and the roads here are TERRIBLE. i got 20's right now and sometimes i get scared of F^*kin those up. now that i think i may reconsider about the 22's and just get some painted spinners

·
Registered
90 Posts
265/35's would be the best size for our trucks. I'm looking into getting 22's and I've found that there are a lot of manufacturers that offer the 265/35 tires, ranging from 225-400 per tire. I don't think there are any 22's less than 9" wide, but I think 9 or 9.5" would be a good width.

H

·
0 Posts
22's 4 sale

I have a set of American Racing Prism's in 22"x9.5" chromes for sale, thinking about selling my durango also, the tires that I have on these are 265/ 40/zr22's Toyo Proxy tires and they never rubbed at all. fit and looked great, I am looking for a reasonable offer on these or possible trade? there is a few things I am looking for. please email me if you want pics of these on the truck or any more info, my email can be used off my site on the bottom, thanks Kent

www.handkaudio.com

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've got 22's on mine with a 285-35-22 nitto's on mine. Love it, even though I need tires already... dam, good news my tire shop said $980 for all four.

·
Registered
142 Posts
stony22 said:
I've got 22's on mine with a 285-35-22 nitto's on mine. Love it, even though I need tires already... dam, good news my tire shop said $980 for all four.
After seeing this shyt man anyone that says 22's is too big for a dakota is out of there mind, that looks DAMN good!!! whooo

1 - 7 of 7 Posts