Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent some stuff to Robyn-Keith,She calls with the BILL,Nice price for everything I sent,Third shippment
Wife had to talk to her and Send her my Payment by Check.....In trouble now,She knows what I SPENT

So I need to get some help from you all,Need some funds to get HEAT and a bed in the dog house,Its cold here in Indiana,Spent everything I had with Phoenix Imaging

RICK

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
Got caught red handed huh Rick. That sucks man. I always make sure that I give companies my cell phone number. There is no way in hell I want my Wife to find out how much I spend on my Durango Mods. She would probably sell the truck if she new how much I have spent. Yesterday the the PIAA 540's came in and she wasn't too happy with me for spending money on the D around Christmas. I told what a bargain I got on them and that calmed her nerves a little. Too bad the deal that I told her was not the deal I actually got. I told her 110 shipped when they were 180 shipped! The only good thing is that she has no idea how much these mods cost. If she ever finds out my balls are going to be put into a mason jar and thrown into the Atlantic. Little does she know how much more I am going to spend!

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think I may get to Sleep on the Couch,Got her something at lunch

RICK

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
Diamonds are always the key to a woman's heart!

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
2K R/T said:
I think I may get to Sleep on the Couch,Got her something at lunch

RICK
that'll get you back in the house. can you say "azz kissing". I can't believe you got caught...... not the master. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Robyn wanted a Little to pad her Christmas Funds,She asked that I send her a Electronic Check,I dont carry a Check book,Cash kind of guy,

So I had Stella make sure Heather and Kameron was going to have a Nice Christmas and send them the payment,You can see where this is going ....

Ill be all right on the COUCH

RICK

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
it's all good rick. it'll blow over soon enough. you better make sure the wife has some bling bling for christmas or else. still can't believe you got caught lol

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
that other ring is kinda small. you may need something like this

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes,Its a 1.5 ct. total,The photos off the website (.5 ct.)

We dont give at Christmas to each other,Mackenzie gets a Good Bunch of stuff

Our 5 year Anniversery is the same as her 39th Birthday and it falls on New Years day,Its a birthday Present,Cruise to the Western Carribean is the Ann. present

RICK

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
She will SURPRISED,She thinks the Cruise is what shes getting and Only getting
Thanks Robyn

RICK

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
hey rick these don't look that bad lol :woowoo:

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The one in the middle is something like the Dogs house

Rock I will have to say that Im PW ...LOL

Shes a Keeper,Puts up with my Shittz

RICK

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
2K R/T said:
The one in the middle is something like the Dogs house

Rock I will have to say that Im PW ...LOL

Shes a Keeper,Puts up with my Shittz

RICK
nothing wrong with that....... you have to push the envelope now and then.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts