Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
they are 2 black "dog bone" looking things that connect my rear sway bar to my truck, one on each side .. my buddy told me they are rear stabilizers but i cant find them online.. they are prob called something else.. that bar is still in one piece its just that there is play when i move the bar around so he told me i just need to replace those 2 "dog bone" looking things.. how much $$ am i looking at and what would be a good website to order from..

I also need a new front drive shaft..

2001 dakota 4x4 125,000miles..........thanks

G

·
they are 2 black "dog bone" looking things that connect my rear sway bar to my truck, one on each side .. my buddy told me they are rear stabilizers but i cant find them online.. they are prob called something else.. that bar is still in one piece its just that there is play when i move the bar around so he told me i just need to replace those 2 "dog bone" looking things.. how much $$ am i looking at and what would be a good website to order from..

I also need a new front drive shaft..

2001 dakota 4x4 125,000miles..........thanks
Rear sway bar links http://www.napaprolink.com/results.aspx?N=599001+102002+50022+2022006+27405&Ne=25000&Ntt=

1 - 3 of 3 Posts