Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Subscribed Member
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tryed to put my clear corners i got off ebay on today, but the side marker bulb doesnt fit, I thought that if this was an issue, that the lens manufacurer, included the old style socket. I really wanna use these, so if someone will give me a part number or something so that i can pick up a socket to slice in, ill be forever in debt. Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
03Stampededak said:
I tryed to put my clear corners i got off ebay on today, but the side marker bulb doesnt fit, I thought that if this was an issue, that the lens manufacurer, included the old style socket. I really wanna use these, so if someone will give me a part number or something so that i can pick up a socket to slice in, ill be forever in debt. Thanks in advance
They usually include the 2nd socket with the bulbs. HSKR said you can go to your local Autozone/Pep Boys/etc. and they should have a similar 194 bulb socket with wiring available for purchase.

·
Subscribed Member
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
YEP, enough luck

Yea, rage, i got them on, all thanks to you and my handy dandy dremel. WOOO - HOOO

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Sweet, I'm glad to hear that I was able to help you... make sure to take some pics anyways... ;)

I believe the older style clear corners had the raised part that we had to take off.. the newer style do not. The corners I got were for a 97-00... and mine is also an 03...

C

·
0 Posts
SinCity R/T said:
They usually include the 2nd socket with the bulbs. HSKR said you can go to your local Autozone/Pep Boys/etc. and they should have a similar 194 bulb socket with wiring available for purchase.
Would these stores have bulb sockets for the front signals bulbs. One bulb not working on my left front signal. Well the turn signal works but when parking lights are on only one bulb works on left front corner. Unknown on the problem.

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
code3 said:
Would these stores have bulb sockets for the front signals bulbs. One bulb not working on my left front signal. Well the turn signal works but when parking lights are on only one bulb works on left front corner. Unknown on the problem.
It's probably the bulb itself - 3157's have dual filaments, one of them could have burnt out.

·
Subscribed Member
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
help

Sin, Here is a newbie question, how do i resize pics so that they will fit?

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
03Stampededak said:
Sin, Here is a newbie question, how do i resize pics so that they will fit?
I just posted a thread in the photos area for how to submit pictures to be displayed on the main pages of this site, there's instructions on how to use Microsoft Paint to reduce photos - you can use the same instructions for making avatars, profile photos, signature photos, etc.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts