Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, signed up a week or so ago, figured I would finally get around to an introduction :)
I own a 95 Ram 1500 4x4, a 97 jeep grand Cherokee and a 99 Dakota R/T project truck ( not trying to make a race truck.. just trying to bring it back from the used and abused life it has lived before I got it)
I live in the southern most part of Ohio.. right on the river.. where I work as a pilot on a tug boat. looking forward to learning from the experience you all have.

·
Hunting Is Life!!
16,662 Posts
Welcome to the boards

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys, sorry I didn't reply sooner.. I'm working 12 hour nights this week.

@Jarheadoo7... I will post some pics next week.. most of the decent ones I had was lost when my pc crashed.. hopefully I was smart enough to save them on a disk. oh.. I'm not an engineer.. those guys spend there time in the engine room on the big boats... me.. I just operate a little 1200 HP tug.
We basically.. make tow for the big boats.. deliver empty barges to loading facilities....pickem up when they are loaded and fleet them. its allot of work.. but I don't think I could do anything else after 18 years lol I'm just glad I spend my 12 hours in the wheel house.. and not out on deck... This time of year really sucks for the deckhands.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts