Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
72 Gremlin 11.03 @ 121
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone. This is my first visit. I have a 2000 Extra cab (club cab) with the 4.7L. This is my 2nd one and i just love it. I am interested in modifing it a little and look forward to meeting some other Dakota finatics!
Anyone on here from CT?
Davis

·
72 Gremlin 11.03 @ 121
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:worky: Just learnin to work on my new kota. Tryin to get some answers but noone seems to be chimming in on my other posts...:waiting:
Davis

·
Registered
55 Posts
Im from Norwich, where are you at?

·
Low 'N Slow
635 Posts
what's up, Im from Danbury.

Welcome to the site.

·
Gen I FTW
6,010 Posts
:wave:

·
72 Gremlin 11.03 @ 121
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Guys! I am from the middle of the state.,...Meriden. I Really am gettin into Dakotas...My last one was a black 2000 4.7 4x4 with 173K on the clock when I became a tree Hugger :eek:( Destroyed the truck but the cab was intact and saved me. So my new truck is the same but red and in better shape and has 20K less miles. Its red I just ordered a cold air and clear tails and blinkers for it. Gonna do the exhaust next. Also got a TBspacer even though I now read they are not worth it. O well. I use my truck primarily for towing my Gremlin to the track.
I am a member of an AMC forum so figured I would look for a Dakota one and found this! Cool!
Davis

·
*********.COM
1,259 Posts
Welcome from CT!

We have a meet coming up the last week of April. Details to come soon in the New England/Northeast section

·
Hunting Is Life!!
16,662 Posts
Welcome

1 - 16 of 16 Posts