Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was stationed down here in Corpus and I needed a 2nd vehicle that I can take to the air station and not really fear the salt built up from being so close to the sea (my other truck is a Titan that I baby) so I bought my dakota 3 months ago and needless to say it's a piece and it really needs some work. The best part is that it only has 65K on it...the worst is that it's miami dolphins green with HORRIBLE oxidizing paint. (soon to change) I am undergoing a "wrap" on the vehicle of gloss black. So instead of sanding and primering the truck I can just overlay the gloss black vinyl. I'll post up pictures of before and after when I complete it. Also just to add...I've been looking at this forum for sometime and I've learned a lot about my truck and different ways to fix small problems here and there. This is a great place and I hope it only gets better (this being said after reading the thread "forum is going to sh*t")

·
Banned
28,625 Posts
do let that scare you. Welcome to the site noobie

·
Registered
71 Posts
Yeah, Welcome. I'm a newbie here also, but not a Newbie to Dodges or Dakotas.
And I'm just up the street in San Antonio.

·
Premium Member
9,131 Posts
Welcome to the site, that green had to be the worse color put on our trucks. I've seen a few vynal wrapped vehicles and i was impressed at how good they turned out

·
Registered
399 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Dak-Dur 11th Most Wanted
12,282 Posts
Howdy

·
Hunting Is Life!!
16,662 Posts
WElcome