Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A quick question for all of you guys with these things. I got into a extremely minor accident. I tapped the front end of a vehicle with the front bumper of my vehicle, in the general area of the fog lights. Well, just recently, I lost light to one of the two LED bulbs powering the Angel Eye. Im curious if anyone knows what the bulb is in there, and what color? Im pretty confident its gonna be a 194 bulb, but then it comes down to how am I going to find one single 194 bulb that will match up with the other 3. Just curious if anyone has had to replace any of these pesky little things. Thanks for the anticipated help.

Bennett Milnor

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
silvrbulletrt said:
A quick question for all of you guys with these things. I got into a extremely minor accident. I tapped the front end of a vehicle with the front bumper of my vehicle, in the general area of the fog lights. Well, just recently, I lost light to one of the two LED bulbs powering the Angel Eye. Im curious if anyone knows what the bulb is in there, and what color? Im pretty confident its gonna be a 194 bulb, but then it comes down to how am I going to find one single 194 bulb that will match up with the other 3. Just curious if anyone has had to replace any of these pesky little things. Thanks for the anticipated help.

Bennett Milnor
Contact Hella via the contact phone numbers on their website. I had one of my Optilux lenses fill up with water at a carwash, rusted the interior out from the accumulated water. I called them up and they sent me a replacement directly to my door free of charge with no hassles, probably some of the best customer service I've ever dealt with from a manufacturer.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Would it be possible to see some pics of these fog lights on with and w/o the angel eyes on if thats how it works. Just all the variations would be great and a good close-up to see how well they fit. thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts