1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
4,364 Posts
Looks wise they look really good (if those are the same ones Intense2000 has) As for function I wouldn't know :D

·
Registered
2,698 Posts

·
9,489 Posts
The issue with the one-pieces now isn't so much the fitment but that they are a serious pain in the ass to install. Normally the mounting bolts are behind the turn signal part which is removable, but one-pieces you have to reach up and contort under the bumper and do it with a stubby wrench.

And the ones you linked to ARE the DEPO two-piece ones. I have those exact ones and they look great. The ones Neil linked to are one-piece.

·
Registered
757 Posts
1 piece HLs..., i took my bumper off to install them, lol i dont see how you could put it on w/o doing that ...

and they're not sealed very well... Mine were brand new off ebay and 2 months later i noticed that when i washed it, water was actually squirting into the light.. so i had to go through take them off, dry them out and reseal them ... kinda crappy for brand new lights

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
I did not find it hard to reach up behind the bumper to install the bolts. You can get a 1/4" socket or an open end / box end wrench in there pretty easy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts