Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my stock R/T suspension (leafs and coils) I'm looking to get rid of. it is a good set to take to Weaver Springs to get re-arched to lower your truck. Otherwise it should lower your truck about 1" as it is. let me know if you guys are interested.
Scott
00 FR RC R/T
[email protected]

G

·
This Saturday..

Hey guys.. my trans outta be swapped Friday.. old one back in.. race one out..

I think I am gonna head out to the track to help on a couple pony cars and will prolly wander my truck out there for a cruise. Won't race it yet, I want my other truck running first to tow it. If anyone wants to come out and say howdy.. feel free. I will park in the key, (circle) more than likely. Black R/T.. lowered a lil.. GTS hood, MBRP roll pan, ProSport toneau.. can't miss it.

G

·
yip.. if all pans out right.. I will be hitting that track with a vengance.. time ti break chit!!!! wait.. it's not fixed yet.. :mullet:

G

·
you jist enjoy your lime light bucko.. feel free to play by the water lil fawn.. something long, sleek, and sinister will creep outta the shadows and lay a hurtin' on you!!!!! all you will hear is a wee lil subtle whistle..

then the sky will open, the light will shine.. and you will be done with! 'cause my R/T just WHOOPED YOUR ASS!!! MUWAHAHAHHA..

Happy Halloween!!! hhehe.. hows your chit man.. you get the front end done up.. again?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
damn you paint a good picture van goh, wait soon to be van goooo!!! but, for now you shall be named van brok-en... LOL. yup took apart the passenger side front end for the umm dont know how many times, still cant find that damn noise. maybe a cab mount. drivin' me crazy. taking the truck into randy tomorrow. hopefully it comes out good. dont know what to expect but hopefully the trans wont feel so mushy like it is now. we'll see. hope your stuff gets worked out with wayne. might wanna give him a call, talked to him 2day bout the Gov pressure sensor, he said he is as sick as a dog....catch ya later.

G

·
I talked to him this morning to see if the trans showed up, and he wasn't in yet, but mentioned he was walking dead but going in anyway. Hope he is alright... and on a selfish note.. I need my chit working!!! LOL

definately Van-Broke..

·
Super Modder
981 Posts
ive been really busy lately...i started a new job and i had my daughters 1st birthday party this past weekend. hopefully i can get back on here more offen. when you guys planning on going track again.
and who gots the hookups on the nextel? i need a new phone. my phone just broke.

·
Registered
113 Posts
kaui56 said:
ive been really busy lately...i started a new job and i had my daughters 1st birthday party this past weekend. hopefully i can get back on here more offen. when you guys planning on going track again.
and who gots the hookups on the nextel? i need a new phone. my phone just broke.

sorry i havent been visiting the site lately..started a new job and working 15hrs plus a day and been hella busy...well i'm down to meet up with ya'll at the tracks for a lil get together...need to fix mine up a lil, if not i was seriously thinking of selling the truck for an sti/evo8..hehe...eh kaui56 ur in luck i got the hook up's on nextel...u just need the phone rite..what kind..i'll look around for you shoots....

·
Registered
12 Posts
any of you guys know what ever happened to the dodge club that was started in june. I own a ram...yeah sorry not a dak :slap: ...umm but my dad was thinking about buying one...i think :stupid: ...so that makes me eligible for this forum....i hope...
but anyways, i've been looking for some kind of club. i'm a beginner at this stuff, but i'm always futting around with the truck. would have been there at the tracks tonight if i'd had known about the event. i would also love to see that APS dak.

G

·
never heard anything else about the club.. but been busy fighting with my R/T anyway..

APS trans didn't work right, though lots of problems were debugged.. one major issue.. no shift.. any gear.. that caused a hard reversion when I had to pedal out of second gear that hit my rev limiter and broke my air hat hold down when the boost pressure spike in the discharge tube got to high.

Minor damage.. have an idea how to fix the trans.. but not positive.. kinda irritated.. kinda not..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.