Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
MIGHT BE INTERESTED. I'M IN SOUTH cAROLINA RIGHT NOW , i'LL BE BACK IN MARCH. i know a couple R/T guys how might be interested also. roughly about 3 or 4 plus myself.where do you live? I live in Palisades in pearl city. shoot me an e-mail with some details. [email protected]

Scott

T

·
0 Posts
sorry, I left the Island about a year and a half ago when there were only ryan and I at the track on any given Friday night. Oh, how I miss having a track so close.
I will be back on island on the 22nd of feb for a couple of weeks though.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Im in if you start up a dodge truck crew. E-mail me at [email protected] or you could call me up if you wanted to go cruise 330-7466.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sounds good guys...i'll email you, and i also made some fliers. i'm pretty much handing them out to anyone with a decent dodge...don't want anyone who doesn't take care of their ride. :biggthump

N

·
0 Posts
whatever you do.. please don't be a soulless bastard and stick the papers under the wipers..

I have had a couple different folks do that to my Dakota on occasion.. not for this club.. just various vendors.. and all it makes me want to do is hunt them down, break their legs, kick them in the head.. then burn their car. Might just be me though.. I hate people touching my truck unless I know them, like them, trust them..

again.. might just be me..

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
gonna be at HRP this friday night around 9...see you guys there! if you're wondering, i got a red dodge ram that looks pretty stock.

N

·
0 Posts
Scott.. sounds like Wayne "will be here" around the time you get back.. seems he has come down with walking pneumonia.. but is anxious to get over here for a vacation.. NO VACATION TILL MY CHIT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!

am at the airport in Hilo waitin' for a plane home so I can work all night myself.. BLECH!!!! may have to fly to Kauai on Friday for a day to check a system over there.. double blech..

·
Registered
154 Posts
when is he coming down? I have to leave to the big Island on 21mar and return 28 Mar. Hope I'll be there, maybe he might be able to tighten up my trans too? we'll see. be home in a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N

·
0 Posts
I am guessing early March.. it better damn well be long before the 19th.. or his trans is coming out, and my old one going in with hell to pay.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
were any of you guys at the last dodge club meeting back in april last year? i wonder what happened to that? Novi2KRT, were you the one going for the fastest dakota with a stock cam? just wondering...I was there with my red ram.

N

·
0 Posts
yip.. black truck, GTS hood.. been fighting trans issues since then.. I am still aiming to nail fastest stock cam CC R/T.. ie.. high to mid 11's.. then it's build and engine time and maybe swap trans to 3 speed with a trans brake and aim for more.

Wayne from APS is spose to be coming down to straighten this damn trans out , so I am off the track until it is working right.

Fastest to date is still 12.28 at 111.40, with my last run being 14.5 at 84.. had a lil mis hap and blew the airhat off the truck when it didn't shift 2-3. oooooops..

N

·
0 Posts
will see how it goes.. most of the "mileage" this truck will see from now on will be on the track only.. am about convinced to pull the plates off it and quit supporting the city and county. So if I brought it to an "event" or get together, it would be up on the trailer. That's aight though.. the trailer is damn sexAY! hehehehehe

I like the trailer more than my truck! LOL

Will post up when my chit works again so folks can come watch me blow it up. LOL :biggthump

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Novi2kRT said:
Will post up when my chit works again so folks can come watch me blow it up. LOL :biggthump
Cool let us know...it can be a featured club event! :mullet:

N

·
0 Posts
damn.. better make sure it works then!!!!! LOL can't take THAT much embarassment!!! hehehehe

T

·
0 Posts
Ryan,
you going to be at the track at all next weekend? I'm in town by the way give me a call.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts