Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ive been searching all morning and for some reason i cant find rancho rs5000 front shocks for a 4wd 1999 durango. The suspension is 100% stock. all i can find is front shocks with 3" of lift. anyone have a similar problem or know why this is?

Also give me any reviews on pro comp es 9000 shocks please

·
Wheres the mud...
295 Posts
man im in totaly opposite shoes. Im looking for ranchos 3in longer, and all i can find is stock height, i have only been looking on ebay though. Can you tell me where you finding these and a price please

·
.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.
10,424 Posts
man im in totaly opposite shoes. Im looking for ranchos 3in longer, and all i can find is stock height, i have only been looking on ebay though. Can you tell me where you finding these and a price please
How many times do I need to tell you you don't need longer shocks? You're running stock suspension, longer shocks are NOT NEEDED for you.

As far as finding RS5000 shocks, not a clue. I run Bilstein shocks all around and recommend them highly.

·
S.S. Neigel USAF
369 Posts

·
Wheres the mud...
295 Posts
im still undecided idk if im gonna go with the ranchos or i found some better, the procomp es9000, there self adjusting for different terrains, and i found awsome reviews for them on dodgetalk. There only $133 for all 4

·
Wheres the mud...
295 Posts
who....

·
Banned
9,045 Posts
How many times do I need to tell you you don't need longer shocks? You're running stock suspension, longer shocks are NOT NEEDED for you.

As far as finding RS5000 shocks, not a clue. I run Bilstein shocks all around and recommend them highly.
how much longer would be needed for a 2" leveling kit?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts