Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Dakotaholic
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put the hurt bad on a Harley F-150 today, once from a 25 roll and then from the light. Gave him a look at my new roll pan I just installed.

Then after telling a friend of mine about the race he wanted to run me with his 68 Z-28 350ci w/4 speed and 4.11 posi rear. We ran from a 30 roll letting him get the jump, for the first 100 foot he had me by a half of fender then I just pulled away when the boost kicked in.

We pulled over and he came and shook my hand and told me that I have one BAD Dakota. He named it "Black Demon :woot:

·
One of the Elite
1,736 Posts
Like I said on Dakotausa, awesome kills bro. Keep up the good work. Did you ever get set to race that Lightning ?

~CYCLONE_06

·
Dakotaholic
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tried to call him 2 times with no return call...He must of heard something from the guy with the Cobra. :D

K

·
0 Posts
All shook up

So your friend came over an shook your hand, and nicknamed it "black demon" :confused: If he has been a friend prior to the race he would have known it was a bad ass truck, and the shakin hands thing, you guys must be really formal :rolleyes: Anyway sounds a little weird to me. I am not going to judge a book buy its cover, glad you won!! Kevin

·
Dakotaholic
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He is my 8 yr old son's soccer coach. He had been talkin to me about my Dak through out the Soccer season. So I guess I could call him my friend...can't I. :stick:

·
One of the Elite
1,736 Posts
kmstanley said:
So your friend came over an shook your hand, and nicknamed it "black demon" :confused: If he has been a friend prior to the race he would have known it was a bad ass truck, and the shakin hands thing, you guys must be really formal :rolleyes: Anyway sounds a little weird to me. I am not going to judge a book buy its cover, glad you won!! Kevin
It must sound weird to you because you must not know that his dak is a supercharged 406 stroker, gettin 9 lbs of boost. That should have beat the camaro, and laid the smackdown on that sorry ass ford.

~CYCLONE_06

K

·
0 Posts

Read my post carefully! What sounded weird was his friend wanting to go first of all. Then naming it black demon. I do know that it is a supercharged 406 stroker I have seen pic's and things on the site with his name attached. So his friend should'nt be suprised and all on his *+#^. See ya, Kevin :)

D

·
0 Posts
So who did all the work on the motor? I want to change up my 318, give it a new life. The motor is about a year and a-half old. Had to have it replaced the old motor busted two seals behind the tranny. Anyway, where and what are the specs?

·
Dakotaholic
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I did all of the work on the motor.

As far as the Lakefront I would have to go early due to having to go to work at 4:30p.

·
Dakotaholic
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Black99R/Trc said:
you have a machine shop, or access to a friends?
Yes, I have a Jet lathe, also just got rid of my mill/lathe combo for a Bridgeport Mill which has not made it to my house yet, should have it before the end of the month. My neibor has a full machine shop also.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts