Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Back in black
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well this was when i had first got the R/T...completley stock... and it was me (of course) one of my buddies in the passenger seat and then my other buddy and his ol lady in the back im on the way taking my buddy in the back and his lady home and i pull up to a light and as im comin up and can already see the fart cannon exhaust and clear tailights on this civic, i get beside him and see his sweet ass rims and notice its a 16-18 yr old asian kid. thought to myself "finally time to put some ricers in their place" so i rev a little bit to let him know and then he looks over and smiles as if "look at that truck packed with ppl...this is gonna be an easy one to go tell team rice about" and he revs up and i just start laughin, light turns green and i spin about halfway across the intersection right beside him, i finally get traction and needless to say after that he saw nothin but the ass of my R/T. after that i assumed the race was over so i slow down to the speed limit, but noooooo here he comes with the infamous "ricer fly by" which i thought was...special.

·
Gas Guzlin and Tire smoke
716 Posts
Haha!! i love to hear ricer kill stories and the stupid shit thay do to make themselvs feel good ..... I saw a shirt a whiel ago and now i cant find it, it said Vynal dosent ass power on the front and had some ricer on the back covered with Decals like NOS and other typical ricer crap.....anyone kno what im talkin about?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.