Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanting to find out when you would be getting these tire back in stock in 275/55 17. I can order a set from tire rack thay have them in stock but I would rather get them from you since my last 3 sets of tires I have ordered from discount and never had a problem thanks.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Just wanting to find out when you would be getting these tire back in stock in 275/55 17. I can order a set from tire rack thay have them in stock but I would rather get them from you since my last 3 sets of tires I have ordered from discount and never had a problem thanks.
Thank you for the post.

The 275/55-17 RH07 was recently released off back order and is available through Hankook. We can order a set in for you which makes the lead time to your door only 7 to 10 business days. Give us a call at 1.888.459.4080 and anyone of our sales agents would be happy to set you up.

Thank you for your continued support!

·
408,R3,Indy Heads,Twin66s
2,743 Posts
How do these compare to the RH06's? It appears that they don't make the RH06 in that size anymore.

·
Registered
193 Posts
^
The RH07 is not as performance geared when compared to the RH06 but is a good option for replacement OEM all season tires. Like you noted, the RH06 is not produced in the 275/55-17 size.

·
408,R3,Indy Heads,Twin66s
2,743 Posts
I am looking for a high performance tire in that size. I could live with a little wider and about 1/2" taller or shorter. I would like to keep the same diameter if possible. Can you recomend anything?

·
Registered
193 Posts
^
The General Grabber UHP is produced in the 275/55-17 size and would be a good option to consider. We do not stock this model but we can order a set in for you. Our current mail order price is only $157.00 per tire with FREE delivery.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts