Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its not a durango or a dakota, but this is an audio section and we need to get it movin ;) Stuff went in a chevy blazer.

Make a 6 cube box, dual chamber tuned to 30 hz for 2 15s. Dropped one H2 15 in one side w/ an Orion 1200d and the other side is empty, lol, the guy is savin up some cash. The box ain't pretty at all right now, but this thing is loooooooud, like real loud. Talk about a ground-pounder sub, sheesh.

The guy w/ the camera is I'm sure ul'ing the pics now or early tomorrow, I'll get the pics linked over here too so you can see what we did all damn day today :) This one 15 was great.

Oh yea, and the dudes sis has a hot friend, snagged a pic of her too, I'll post that one first :jester:

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Aight, I'm sorry I promised 'good' pics. The guy w/ the camera takes the worst pics ever, he shouldn't be allowed to use a camera ever again, lol.

the box from a...umm...sideways top view :hammer:

Big T (guys who's box its gonna be) killing that saw tryin to get through 1.5" MDF for the baffle.

I promise that the ports don't look that bad ;) We cut the ports smaller and not necessarily even just to see where the walls were, and we went back and made em perfect later on.

The box is gonna be carpeted later on this week, I'll try to get some pics of the sub in the box, some excursion pics, etc. And if I take the pics they'll look a little better. Sorry to get your hopes up, but these are the best pics I can do now, lol.

·
Registered
69 Posts
yeah man lets see the hottie

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dude who was takin the pics is a moron and all the pics he snapped of the girls didn't come out. I'll take pix w/ my camera next time. I'll never promise good pics again unless I'm takin em. Sorry guys, no hottie pics this time.

In an effort to regain your trust, I offer one pic of an internet hottie...

·
Blown and Squirted
3,407 Posts
kaui56 said:
hey howd you get that pic? that was one of my chicks on her couch! haha

so your girl is dirtyaly? now that's funny!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts