Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some quick pix of my side skirts now that they're installed...





 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Adam said:
Do you havey our truck all fixed?:huh:
I have my truck back and most of the major issues are fixed, but there's still a lot of work to be done to bring it back up to where I want it to be... The body shop did a lot of things half-ass which is really disappointing since insurance was paying the bill.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WicKed R/T said:
Looks sweet steve!

BTW, are those black powdercoated street scene grills?
Yes, I had my set of SS grilles powdercoated midnight black by 360AirIntakez. I'm trying to find some sort of SS grille for the Stillen bumper cover so I can have it powdercoated as well.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,544 Posts
SinCity R/T said:
Yes, I had my set of SS grilles powdercoated midnight black by 360AirIntakez. I'm trying to find some sort of SS grille for the Stillen bumper cover so I can have it powdercoated as well.
Are you planning on getting ss grill for your hood as well... cause that would look bad ass, and I plan on doing that as well.

How much are sideskirts again,... cause those look really sweet man.

How easy is that sideskirt install?

Paul
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
613 Posts
YAAAABUDDY03 said:
Are you planning on getting ss grill for your hood as well... cause that would look bad ass, and I plan on doing that as well.

How much are sideskirts again,... cause those look really sweet man.

How easy is that sideskirt install?

Paul
Unfortunately those grilles are integrated into the hood, I can't just swap them out. I will be painting them black to match the other grilles though. If I can get my hands on some loose SS grille material I may try to make a custom overlay in the future.

The sideskirt prices can be seen at www.gsmotorsports.com.

They were extremely easy to install, took me maybe 20 minutes with an 18V cordless screwdriver.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,544 Posts
admin said:
Unfortunately those grilles are integrated into the hood, I can't just swap them out. I will be painting them black to match the other grilles though. If I can get my hands on some loose SS grille material I may try to make a custom overlay in the future.

The sideskirt prices can be seen at www.gsmotorsports.com.

They were extremely easy to install, took me maybe 20 minutes with an 18V cordless screwdriver.
Dang... I don't know if I wanna spend that much on them.... I was thinking like 300 painted or something.... that I'll go on the back burner for now. hahaha

Thanks a lot for the info tho.

I didn't know that suncoat hood came with those inserts... I never realized that. Nice thing to know, considering thats the hood I want.

Wanna sell your hood? hahaha

Paul
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
YAAAABUDDY03 said:
Dang... I don't know if I wanna spend that much on them.... I was thinking like 300 painted or something.... that I'll go on the back burner for now. hahaha

Thanks a lot for the info tho.

I didn't know that suncoat hood came with those inserts... I never realized that. Nice thing to know, considering thats the hood I want.

Wanna sell your hood? hahaha

Paul
Sure I'd sell it... the catch is it isn't "like new" anymore... hehe
 

·
One of the Elite
Joined
·
1,736 Posts
Looks GReat

The truck looks great steve. Reall nice ride. I have always wondered though, is there a reason that you have not decided to get the Hotchkis ?

~CYCLONE_06
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Looks GReat

CYCLONE_06 said:
The truck looks great steve. Reall nice ride. I have always wondered though, is there a reason that you have not decided to get the Hotchkis ?

~CYCLONE_06
The $1100 + labor price tag, nothing more... A mild drop is #1 on my list right now.

Month to month my budget for mods and such is very limited with three kids plus all of our bills, most of my stuff comes from Uncle Sam's tax refunds or on the rare occasions I get a discount or sponsorship in trade for advertising.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top