Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got them installed tonight,Wife was out of town all last week,I took about 1 1/2 hours to do the job,I meesed up a o-ring on a injector,I had to run over to Napa and get a set of o-rings,I replaced them all just for the hell of it,Looking good on the R/T

RICK

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
look'n good rick. what's next? is there anything left to do :smokin:

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks,Im sure we can Spend more money on Mods,I would like to do few more things,I have to replace my dash cluster ,May do that tonight,

RICK

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
no doubt on spending money. I'm looking at some gauge pods and those billet items for the engine. I'm digg'n this battery strap

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was going to get that strap at first,I decided to get the R/T instead,
What will you fill the pods with ??

RICK

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
2K R/T said:
Thanks,Im sure we can Spend more money on Mods,I would like to do few more things,I have to replace my dash cluster ,May do that tonight,

RICK
I'm installing a set of these soon, is there anything I should look out for during the replacement other than having a set of O-rings handy?

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nop real problems,I would make sure the bosses are clean are the injectors,Dont want dirt to fall in the enjine,Yes about the o-rings,Cheap and easy to replace,Like I said 1 1/2 hours to change mine even running for the parts,Good luck with the install

RICK

1 - 7 of 7 Posts