Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
I got all new mandrel bent stainless steel 2.5" pipe from the cat back, with a single in, dual out muffler with dual exhaust installed by my local shop for $450 out the door. I would shop locally before dropping coin like that, you don't even get tailspipes!

·
Chest Thumper
770 Posts
what are the other mods on the truck? a true dual 2 1/2 mayeb be over kill. may want a single 3 inch.

·
Back in black
2,929 Posts
i got them sitting in my room right now waiting for the headers so i can have it all put on, but i hear very good things about it otherwise i wouldnt have spent...well lets just say alot lol...on all of it, but like slow97 said...what else do you have done? if your just doing an exhaust and thats it for the most part you might want to go with something else..although i have seen alot of guys running this kit on a relativley stock engine....when i get mine installed ill let you know how i like it though :biggthump

·
Clean Machine
972 Posts
i have it on my truck, i love it, ordered it loud as crap. its an excellent system but if your gonna get it- dont be in a rush, itll take probably at leat two months if not more for them to make it and send it. and i got the side exhaust, its not gonna look like the picture, if i had to do it all over id get it out the rear
-but im happy with it

·
Back in black
2,929 Posts
4point7dak said:
and i got the side exhaust, its not gonna look like the picture
yea it doesnt look like the pic, its not even on my truck and i can tell...the best thing i can tell you to do to see what the side exit will really look like is find some pics posted by rtgrouchman...he had pics before and after he trimmed the tips and that seems how mines gonna turn out too...BEN there is supposed to be posting some pics soon, maybe youd be able to see on his if he ever posts em!!! :rofl: (just giving ya a hard time ben :biggthump )

·
Clean Machine
972 Posts
02DakRT said:
yea it doesnt look like the pic, its not even on my truck and i can tell...the best thing i can tell you to do to see what the side exit will really look like is find some pics posted by rtgrouchman...he had pics before and after he trimmed the tips and that seems how mines gonna turn out too...BEN there is supposed to be posting some pics soon, maybe youd be able to see on his if he ever posts em!!! :rofl: (just giving ya a hard time ben :biggthump )
-im workin on it :brick:

·
Chest Thumper
770 Posts
u need some good power to put true 2 1/2 to use. for eather motor 5.9 or 4.7.but def do sound badass!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.