Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember seeing a GREAT write-up on this months ago. full of pictures and whats and wheres to grind. It really was a quality write up. Anyone recall where to find it? I was looking and cant find anything. I'm really interested in trying it out. any info would be greatly appreciated.

·
Montana Dodge's BFF
2,196 Posts
I remember seeing a GREAT write-up on this months ago. full of pictures and whats and wheres to grind. It really was a quality write up. Anyone recall where to find it? I was looking and cant find anything. I'm really interested in trying it out. any info would be greatly appreciated.
The best write up i have seen to date is short and simple;

step 1) Remove stock intake from your magnum 318/360
step 2) Install a mopar performance M-1 intake manifold
step 3) throw stock intake manifold into your scrap pile or trash can
step 4) grin every time you mash the gas from an instant 50hp gain

DEPUTY

·
Blown and Squirted
3,407 Posts
I had some pictures on my super old car domain site, click my sig picture, my truck, then the second page. That intake is on my dad's jeep. I don't condone keggers on dakotas.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
The best write up i have seen to date is short and simple;

step 1) Remove stock intake from your magnum 318/360
step 2) Install a mopar performance M-1 intake manifold
step 3) throw stock intake manifold into your scrap pile or trash can
step 4) grin every time you mash the gas from an instant 50hp gain
DEPUTY
50 HP? WTF did I do wrong....LOL

Hows that R/T build doing?????

B

·
0 Posts
Damn, for some reason I can't find it either! I've got it on another site so I'll repost it here for you.

This is the same BS that happened with my 'How To Relocate Grill' thread that I had to repost! :rant:

B

·
0 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thats exactly what i was lookin for thanks man

·
Registered
27 Posts
seen the pics, did you primed the interior of the intake? i'm new to this

·
Blown and Squirted
3,407 Posts
Bump, I think brian has a comparison graph somewhere.

·
elpoepdiputskcuf
2,493 Posts
Comparing kegger to M1? I'd like to see stock kegger vs kegger with cut runners. I plan on choppin mine but only as temporary untill I can get an M1.

·
Blown and Squirted
3,407 Posts
I don't think people would pony up the dyno money twice for that comparison, they only do it when they are not wanting to spend money on an M1.

·
Registered
27 Posts
oh i just realized that it's on magnum engine does this kinda work on the LA kegger

B

·
0 Posts
oh i just realized that it's on magnum engine does this kinda work on the LA kegger
This will work on any kegger intake. The older models are a little harder to modify because the EGR tube and longer divider inside reduces the working room, but it can be done.

·
Registered
27 Posts
thanks DWDAKRT

·
Registered
96 Posts
Great writeup, I might do this instead of installing my M1. I need other things for my truck (headers and TB) and selling my M1 could help in that department.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts