Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I won this auction...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8005654431

A couple of us were talking about window ents last week or something, so I went looking for one of the styles that sit in the door frame flush. Someone else had them and I thought they looked nice.

Can't wait to get them installed. Being a smoker and all, they'll be a welcome addition!

Yeah, I smoke in the truck, too...

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NO.

:banana2:

Actually, I have been trying to do at least one small thing each day. I'll count the window vents as todays thing.

Yesterdays was carbon fiber license plate frames to match my wipers.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have the weathertech dark smoke visors for my dakota, they are the best in channel vents, b/c those other brands seem to stop before the mirror, so with the rain and the wiondow opened to much the water drips down the side, where as the weather tech ones, i can have the window open 1-2 inches and drive through puddles and not have the water come in.

well worth the extra $$ they are comapired to vent visor brand in channel ones.

·
Scared? We're all scared
170 Posts
BlackDak said:
That's the nice thing, I only paid $20 plus shipping for them, so I think they came out to be cheaper than the other ones.
I've got the weathertech ones, and they are great. I enjoy the fact that I can crack the windows and not worry about rain, nor do I have to worry about the double sided tape on the outside of the truck. You got yours for a steal though. I paid close to $50 when I first got them for my truck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.