Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Clean Machine!
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nothing too flashy or crazy, but a nice addition by far! These are MB Motoring Offroad Gunner 6 wheels, 16x8 to replace the stock ones perfectly.

· Clean Machine!
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha naa, 2 weeks in and I got wheels, FIPK, clear tails, radio, alarm, exhaust, and my clear corners and billet grill should arrive in a day or 2.

I got the wheels from discounttiredirect.com. I've used them 3 times now over the past few years, can't be beaten in my opinion. They even sent me the wrong locking lug set, so they are sending me the right one and told me to keep the other. Off to ebay they go!

· Clean Machine!
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jimythefan said:
How is the offset, do they rub at all?
No rubbing at all. I think they said the offset was 1/4 inch from stock, can't even tell at all.

· Registered
139 Posts
Very nice... :clap2:
And you're right about discounttiredirect.com.....very hard to beat! They will meet or beat pretty much anything as if their prices arent already competive. I have used them twice myself and would use again thats for sure.

· gettin hearing aids by 30
510 Posts
looks very good! :clap2: I want a set of MB Motoring Offroad Gunner 6 in 20" :drool: areyour rims grey or crome?

· Clean Machine!
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
darwinbohnke said:
looks very good! :clap2: I want a set of MB Motoring Offroad Gunner 6 in 20" :drool: areyour rims grey or crome?
Mine are the machined ones (= cheaper!) with the grey accents. I need to take some pics in the sun, they look even better that way. They'd look awesome in chrome, if I ever went to a larger wheel I could see myself getting them in chrome. For now I went the cheap route just to get something other than the stock wheels on, not bad that it looks decent as well.

· Registered
2,027 Posts
Looks real good. :biggthump

· SOLD
98 Posts
I just picked up a set of the anthracite machined finish. I can't wait! got em from discounttiredirect, and they cut me a great deal! I highly recommend them, as their service is exemplory.

will post pics when mounted. :rockwoot:

· Clean Machine!
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thats the exact ones I had. How much they run ya? They certainly are a nice wheel.

Look how much my ride has changed, you'd almost think that was someone elses truck.

· Banned
4,469 Posts
rayjj said:
Thats the exact ones I had. How much they run ya? They certainly are a nice wheel.

Look how much my ride has changed, you'd almost think that was someone elses truck.
LoL....I was just gunna say

· SOLD
98 Posts
what a deal

rayjj said:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to get taken care of, talk to Zack. I got em for $400 shipped w/ a new lug set included, and 4 valve stems! Good luck finding a better price out there! :jester:

originally, they cost 136.00/ea x 4 = $544
orignally, the lugs were 45.00/set

I got wheels for $100.00/ea = $400 (30% off!)
I got lugs for free = 0.00
I got 4 valve stems because I tossed my old ones on a prior wheel purchase that I am in the process of returning.

My total = $400
My savings = $201.00 (33%)

All of this was done for me in a matter of minutes, definitely willing to make you a deal for whatever situation you are in. I wouldn't go anywhere else to buy wheels/tires if they carried what I wanted. I also bought my tires thru them (Goodyear Fortera Triple Treads 265/70/16) for a steal as well.

any questions, pm me. quality products, quality service, fast 2-3 day UPS shipping, FOR FREE!

Nick

Make money the EASY way, seriously!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.