Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
Looks real good man. Look into Sylvania Silverstars for the turn signal bulbs. They are irradescent blue when off and amber when on. Looks really nice.

·
Premium Member
74,416 Posts
Man those are the shiznit ... looking good :biggthump

·
One of the Elite
1,736 Posts
GOON'S D said:
Looks real good man. Look into Sylvania Silverstars for the turn signal bulbs. They are irradescent blue when off and amber when on. Looks really nice.
Gee that line sounds so familiar... ;)

Lights look good.

~CYCLONE_06

·
Registered
63 Posts
Lookin good. A friend of mine just got some of those and they look awesome. Might have to get me a set one day.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
look'n good :biggthump

·
Registered
105 Posts
There is also a bulb Iv'e heard of on a different forum that is chrome when off and amber when on. Can't remember the name brand.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Stranger said:
There is also a bulb Iv'e heard of on a different forum that is chrome when off and amber when on. Can't remember the name brand.
They are APC. Titanium color off, amber on. Pretty damn cool bulbs. They work really nice if you don't want ANY color reflected or beable to see the filiment...that's the only thing I don't like about the clearcorners is that you can see the filiment on regular or colored bulbs, it just looks like crap.

·
Old SchooL'!
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
did yall notice the strobes drilled in the head lights? I have a pair in my taillights too... & I also have 6 under my truck which make for a total of 10 but these strobes aren't your cheap plug n play I have 2 strobe power supplys running these things these are the same types found in cop cars firetrucks etc. I have an AVI video file but I can't find a website that will allow me to upload it onto a page if anyone knows where I can do it let me know please

·
Old SchooL'!
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
cilrah said:
Damn, I was going to say something but thought maybe it was a reflection and didn't wanna sound stupid :D Thats exactly what I wanna do but smaller and in the corner lenses :biggthump Nice work

Yep I probably have over $1300 in strobes I would really like to post that vid for all to see :rant: i guess I'm not netsmart enough

1 - 14 of 14 Posts