Dakota Durango Forum banner

Got beat by a NEON!

3K views 45 replies 8 participants last post by  98 Black SLT 
G
#1 ·
Only because i was in my moms blazer :jester: what you thought i was in my r/t :huh: lmao

G
#12 ·
twistedrt01 said:
LOL yea srt-4's are badass. They are kinda getting like hondas though. It does go to show that american car companies can make some sick 4 cylinders also.
Mopar has been making sick 4 cylinders, as you say, since 1984 when the first turbo 2.2 Daytona hit the show room. I have owned at least one turbo Dodge continously since May of 1985 when I took delivery of my first Daytona Turbo. I currently have an 03 PT Cruiser GT turbo which I am afriad to tell you would beat your R/T handily with the addtion of the $350 Mopar Performance Stage 1 kit and would likely give it a good run for the money stock.

Take any 2.2 turbo 2 mopar and for about a $500 dollar investment you can get it into the low 13's. There used to be a member (god rest his sole) of the Shelby Dodge Club that had a 2.2 turbo mini van that ran high 12's in the 1/4. He used to take great pleasure in spanking all the Camaro, Firebird and Mustangs at street tire night at the local dragstrip (and this was a daily driver to boot).

#18 ·
SSRage said:
I've seen that one somewhere before. Its funny as all hell. I've seen the guys website too. Don't remember what it was though.

here it is: http://www.turbovan.net/van.html
it is hilarious. talks about how he pulls up there to the track with him, his wife, his kids. they pile out, he races, beats the crap outa everyone, then they pile back in, and drive home. too funny

#26 ·
I have the entire office watching it...
:rofl:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.