Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only because i was in my moms blazer :jester: what you thought i was in my r/t :huh: lmao

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not to be a nut buster but if that Neon had been an SRT-4 it wouldn't have made a difference if your were in your R/T, you would have still been beat!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got blown the hell up by an SRT-4... then a new STi WRX blew past me and him. I went home a started shooting tequila. 1 tequila, 2 tequila, 3 tequila, SRT-4 vrroooommmm!!! :rant:

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL yea srt-4's are badass. They are kinda getting like hondas though. It does go to show that american car companies can make some sick 4 cylinders also.

·
Premium Member
1,544 Posts
twistedrt01 said:
LOL yea srt-4's are badass. They are kinda getting like hondas though. It does go to show that american car companies can make some sick 4 cylinders also.
Ya... thats what I like about it!

Paul

·
Premium Member
9,131 Posts
SSRage said:
I got blown the hell up by an SRT-4... then a new STi WRX blew past me and him. I went home a started shooting tequila. 1 tequila, 2 tequila, 3 tequila, SRT-4 vrroooommmm!!! :rant:

everything blows you away! except win you get lucky and the kid blows his car up!

J/K heres a present for you :fart:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:fight: no that really hurt my feelings adam. i'm gonna go blow another car up now. :explode:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
twistedrt01 said:
Mopar has been making sick 4 cylinders, as you say, since 1984 when the first turbo 2.2 Daytona hit the show room. I have owned at least one turbo Dodge continously since May of 1985 when I took delivery of my first Daytona Turbo. I currently have an 03 PT Cruiser GT turbo which I am afriad to tell you would beat your R/T handily with the addtion of the $350 Mopar Performance Stage 1 kit and would likely give it a good run for the money stock.

Take any 2.2 turbo 2 mopar and for about a $500 dollar investment you can get it into the low 13's. There used to be a member (god rest his sole) of the Shelby Dodge Club that had a 2.2 turbo mini van that ran high 12's in the 1/4. He used to take great pleasure in spanking all the Camaro, Firebird and Mustangs at street tire night at the local dragstrip (and this was a daily driver to boot).

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wasnt knockin anyhting no need to get defensive. LOL some people are so high strung.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
twistedrt01 said:
I wasnt knockin anyhting no need to get defensive. LOL some people are so high strung.
Not defensive or high strung. Just trying to enlighten those that may not be familiar with the performance potential of turbo mopars. :)

·
Scared? We're all scared
168 Posts
i've got a video of a turbo minivan blowing down the track. truely amazing.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I've seen that one somewhere before. Its funny as all hell. I've seen the guys website too. Don't remember what it was though.

·
Scared? We're all scared
168 Posts
SSRage said:
I've seen that one somewhere before. Its funny as all hell. I've seen the guys website too. Don't remember what it was though.

here it is: http://www.turbovan.net/van.html
it is hilarious. talks about how he pulls up there to the track with him, his wife, his kids. they pile out, he races, beats the crap outa everyone, then they pile back in, and drive home. too funny

1 - 20 of 46 Posts