Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Adrian Guzman
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how easy is it to install a tachometer in a 99 dak. my friend gave me his brand new but no instructions. anybody have ideas or know how. should i just take it in when i get my door poppers and let them install it?

·
Registered
24 Posts
dude do you already have a tach. if so dont put another one in there. 2 tachs= cheesy. especially one of that size dude its a truck not a honda

·
Adrian Guzman
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i don't know what brand that it, lol. my friend got it, probably stolen. no thats the only one i have. its not that big really, maybe its the picture, don't know.

·
Registered
356 Posts
No guys he doesnt have the tach. He has the 4 banger like I used to. Let me see if I can dig up the instructions for when I had my tack. I know there are some wires near the back of the motor but I can remember the color of them. I'll see if I can dig up a pic of find the instructions I had on mine. I know it was really easy. GO by an autoparts store to see if they have a manual to look in or maybe if they knwo how to do it.

·
Adrian Guzman
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
alright i'll look into that. i don't really care if i get it on soon. but i have it so why not. it'll look fast, lol. oh yeah guys i painted some more of my interior. like 95 percent of the doors. i need to open it and cover my speaker that way i can paint the speaker grille green. :biggthump looks good in my opinion. i'll take pic tomorrow in the morning.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.