Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
10 Second Club
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to get Lokar to make one for the 46re that will pass NHRA rules. However I need one to mail to them. If someone has the stick and tube they can mail them let me know. You can send it straight to them and I will paypal you the shipping cost. I can't pull it out of mine since I still drive mine right now and don't have an extra laying around. This is a requirement for going 10.99 or faster, so I know a few guys will need one if you plan on doing any serious racing.

·
Pre-Teen Giggle Brigade
6,840 Posts
lol. i have mine. its fucked up tho. i ripped off a bracket that was in my way which led to holes in the tube, i soldered them shit and put electrical tape around the solder come to find out that it didnt work anyways.

·
10 Second Club
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol. i have mine. its fucked up tho. i ripped off a bracket that was in my way which led to holes in the tube, i soldered them shit and put electrical tape around the solder come to find out that it didnt work anyways.
You don't have the stick though. Is it bent at all?

·
Pre-Teen Giggle Brigade
6,840 Posts
ill get u pics and i think i know where the dipstick is. ill let u know.

·
10 Second Club
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ill get u pics and i think i know where the dipstick is. ill let u know.
Cool. as long as the shape is good, I don't much care about the mounting tab to the case. It bolts to the firewall anyway right?

·
Bippity Boppity Buppity
379 Posts
Dunno on your 46re but on my 46rh it bolts back to the transmission. I might go to the boneyard tomorrow for a few things. I will post up here later if I am going to make it. If I go I'll try to find one for you.

·
Pre-Teen Giggle Brigade
6,840 Posts
thats the one i broke. it now only will bolt tot he motor

·
Pre-Teen Giggle Brigade
6,840 Posts
mine bolted to the head and the firewall. i just got out of the shower ill go get pics in a little,

·
Pre-Teen Giggle Brigade
6,840 Posts
sorry. with the woman. i come on when it gets too hot in bed lol. shes leaving soon so by 10 ill have them! sorry!

·
10 Second Club
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ok im late cuz i couldnt find the thread lol.

Shit dude that works if you can find the dip stick. Just need the original shape so they can make a locking one to pass NHRA.

·
Pre-Teen Giggle Brigade
6,840 Posts
idk how much shipping will be cuz its so long. and the dipstick is needed for what?

·
10 Second Club
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
idk how much shipping will be cuz its so long. and the dipstick is needed for what?
So they can make a new dipstick. That has to lock into the actual tube. New NHRA gay rules. I can send you a few bucks to cover it. Should not be expensive since its real light. USPS would be easy.

·
Pre-Teen Giggle Brigade
6,840 Posts
gimme a address n shit and ill send it and tell u wat it was
but wont be till like next monday if thats ok.

·
10 Second Club
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
10 Second Club
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Did you ever get the tube made from Lokar? I've been trying to find one
Didn't have too, the 727 one will fit, I called with dimensions to the case tube part and it matches up well.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts