Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can get a Gibson Heavy 14 Gauge Nickel-Chrome Plated Steel Headers for 270 +shipping new is this good?

M

·
0 Posts
Adam, not a thing wrong with Gibson Headers. Havent read a bad post yet on them. Not sure where evilrt is going with this, must be a bad experience with him. And ya, thats a great price for the headers. Get 'em, you wont be disappointed. I have a set and love em.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Great Price

That's a great price for those headers. I gave $345 for a pair. You will love them.

Who is selling these for that price? :woowoo:

·
Premium Member
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mudlizard said:
Adam, not a thing wrong with Gibson Headers. Havent read a bad post yet on them. Not sure where evilrt is going with this, must be a bad experience with him. And ya, thats a great price for the headers. Get 'em, you wont be disappointed. I have a set and love em.

I'm going to start saving up and try to get it with the exhaust my wife is helping me get for my B-day

·
Registered
504 Posts
Chrome

Adam said:
the Chrome on these headers want get hot and flak off will they?

No. The ones I installed are several months old and they are just fine.

After installing wipe off the headers with a soft cloth and some rubbing alcohol before starting the truck. This will remove all of the paw prints so after the headers are up to temp they will not discolor.

I still have not found these headers for that price....

·
Premium Member
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
mopar rt said:
No. The ones I installed are several months old and they are just fine.

After installing wipe off the headers with a soft cloth and some rubbing alcohol before starting the truck. This will remove all of the paw prints so after the headers are up to temp they will not discolor.

I still have not found these headers for that price....

I have a whole sale account set up with them is why I get a discount. I tried to start my own business last year but i really didn't have the time and $$ to get it started. They run 359 if you don't have a account.

·
Premium Member
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
WicKed R/T said:
After a while, chrome headers tend to "blue" with color. Ceramicoated headers will stay cooler and visually nicer than chrome headers.

Is there a big difference in the two in HP/TQ?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts