Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
I Like Mtx Amps I Have 3 Liked The First 1 So Much Bought 2 More. And It Only Cost 35-45 Dollars To Fix Em If Something Goes Wrong.i Know This Cause I Bought One Off Ebay And It Was Messed Up The Company I Bought It From Wouldnt Help So I Called The Factory And They Said Send It We Ll Fix It And They Did. Mtx The Company Is Great And So Is The Product

·
No Dak, but a Dodge!
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I too have a MTX, but I am curious to know what size mainly, or any other specific specs that I should need to know.

·
Registered
59 Posts
If I Were U I Ld Look At The Rms On The Speakers And Buy An Mtx Rated At That Rms, Now In My Galant I Had The Amps Tested Because Everytime I Turn My Speakers Up With The A/c On The Car Would Die If I Turned My Headlights On They Would Flash. I Was Told Buy A Full Cap. And I Needed To Ground My Engine Better So I Bought The Full Cap And Ran Another Battery Ground Wire At That I Bought At Autozone And Grounded The Neg Termianal To One Of The Bolts On My Fender. The Full Cap Fixed My Lights And The Neg Wire Fixed My A/c When I Had My Amps Test I Was Told They Were Drawing Like 14 Volts Dont Know How True That Is But Everything Else They Said Seemed To Work.but Look At The Rms On The Speakers Than The Rms On The Amps At 14 Volts . Just My 2 Cents

1 - 5 of 5 Posts