Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
03 Durango SLT
My Rang has 2in of lift and I'm currently running 265/70 Nexen Roadian A/T's, which I've been pretty pleased with the performance of. Any recommendations on a good set of all-terrain tires?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
436 Posts
Can't go wrong with the awesome Duratrac, plows through 20 inches of snow with no worries, and look great.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hankook Dynapro AT2 are by far the best tires i ever ran and they’re cheap compared to A/T tires. Have them on my 04 Quadcab right now 265/70r16. They are a stock tire out on a lot of newer F150’s. Excellent grip even on ice (seems silly to say grip on ice but i couldn’t believe how much traction they had), excellent treadwear, and the best part is - NO ROAD NOISE!! Comparable is the Cooper Discovery AT3’s but those are a bit more expensive.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've used the Hankook Dynapro AT2's in the past. Very good tires with great tread wear. Almost bougt them again but went with Falken Rubitrek A/T instead. I like the Falkens better at this point. They seem quieter same great tread wear. The look less balloony too. Either is a great choice and would use again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts