Dakota Durango Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
S.S. Neigel USAF
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after the waterpump was installed, they didnt tighten the fuckin fan down and Im scraping my fan so hard against either the metal off my radiator or off my fan 4x4 guard i dont know whether to tighten the fan down or take the whole front end apart and see what its actually scraping.

Reactions: ALipper

·
S.S. Neigel USAF
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I honestly dont even know what to do with it, if i take the whole front end off just to get to it, not to mention a new installed skid plate from the front all the way to the back.

Reactions: Drivernumber22

·
Super Moderator
79,419 Posts
My advice would be take it back to the place that fucked it up and have them fix it. They caused it, they should be held responsible. Entirely too many places getting away with half assed work these days.

·
Sean Muthafuckin' Smith
1,987 Posts
My advice would be take it back to the place that fucked it up and have them fix it. They caused it, they should be held responsible. Entirely too many places getting away with half assed work these days.
agreed. if u had some place do it, they are responsible for fixing it. otherwise take their asses to court!

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
Just free spin the fan and find out?

·
Banned
28,625 Posts
or bitch here about it. that helps.

·
Registered Loser
2,342 Posts
According to his thread in the bad news section entitled; "Yesssssss", he paid his cousin to R&R the pump.

I'd be on the phone asking him to come over and take a look at it.

·
Premium Member
17,622 Posts
The fan will spin itself onto the water pum with the motor running, so unless he's talking about the fan being loose from the fan clutch, i don't see how it would cause a problem.

·
Venom
78 Posts
The fan will spin itself onto the water pum with the motor running, so unless he's talking about the fan being loose from the fan clutch, i don't see how it would cause a problem.
I was gonna post the same thing. Fans made to tighten when running so couldnt be loose.

·
S.S. Neigel USAF
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Banned
28,625 Posts
really? All the shit you talked to me and you come in here and bitch about a bad job done by your cousin and everyone calls you out and you single me out? What a joke.

·
S.S. Neigel USAF
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
really? All the shit you talked to me and you come in here and bitch about a bad job done by your cousin and everyone calls you out and you single me out? What a joke.
My cousin for one didnt do a shit job, the only one who called me out that sparked an interest was you, all you do is go by and pick out what is wrong with everyones shit and nay say, the rest of them dont, its like your sole life in purpose is to pick out what everyones negative flaws are on this forum, and with that said all I have to say is fuck this forum, pce.

·
Go Rangers!!
3,159 Posts
My cousin for one didnt do a shit job, the only one who called me out that sparked an interest was you, all you do is go by and pick out what is wrong with everyones shit and nay say, the rest of them dont, its like your sole life in purpose is to pick out what everyones negative flaws are on this forum, and with that said all I have to say is fuck this forum, pce.
Awww:nana::bye:

·
S.S. Neigel USAF
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
oh and hey fucknut, you're the only one who decided to give me shit about any of it, and isnt this the bad news where I can RANT, which is actually specified in the subtitle of this section? and isnt bitching a form of ranting? fuck you miss daisy.

·
Banned
9,045 Posts
dont let the forum fucktard ruin you experience on the forum. just put him on ignore.

but on a side note...got pics of the skid plate? sounds pretty interesting.

·
Banned
28,625 Posts
fuck both of you. Usually ppl rant about shit you can not do anything about. You can fix your problem so shut the hell up and fix it. If you can not get that from what I said and others have said here shut the hell up. Are you gonna rant that you ran out of gas next? btw, hope you get the problem fixed.

·
Banned
28,625 Posts
According to his thread in the bad news section entitled; "Yesssssss", he paid his cousin to R&R the pump.

I'd be on the phone asking him to come over and take a look at it.
did you forget what this guy said? My comment was simply to inspire you to fix the GD problem. Or do you just want attention?

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.